Saint Max, the video production arm of the Archdiocese Communications Office, is producing a series of short videos meant for Catholic schools and parents to use freely in this season of Home-Based Learning (HBL). Particularly suitable for primary school students, these videos aim to inspire a focus on God as the children began each new day preparing for lessons at home.
Beginning with a song of praise, each episode contains a reflection on the day’s scripture readings or feast, with suggestions on how to incarnate spiritual truths through acts of love. The videos conclude with prayer intentions for the community and Spiritual Communion.
Each episode will be released at 7am every alternate weekday morning, beginning this morning. The five episodes will cover topics like God’s promises in times of uncertainty and fear, the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives, living the Christian life, and faith that moves mountains. The schedule is as follows:
- Episode 1 – Wednesday, 19 May: God is One with Us
- Episode 2 – Friday, 21 May: They were All in One Room
- Episode 3 – Monday, 24 May: All Things are Possible for God
- Episode 4 – Wednesday, 26 May: Persons for Others
- Episode 5 – Friday, 28 May: Moving Mountains
Teachers and parents may access all five episodes via the Saint Max YouTube playlist.